Since the windows 10 update most gamers have been going through hard times with their DualShock 4 controllers. DS4Windows is a free program used to run DualShock 4 controllers. After the windows update most gamers are at a mess and looks like everybody wants to uninstall their DS4Windows.
- Click the start button
- Click and open Control panel
- On the program icon click ”uninstall a program”
- A list of installed program appears, scroll and find the DS4Windows program
- Click it once to highlight or and then click uninstall up there/ you can double click it.
- A prompt will appear asking you if you really want to delete it click yes.
- The program is uninstalled from your computer.
This is another method to remove the drivers completely. Note that it only works if you did windows back up.
- Open Start Menu and click the Settings.
- Open Update & Security
- Click on Backup and then select “Back up using File History” and then click on “More options”.
- Scroll down and then click on “Restore file from a current backup”
- Here you will choose the windows backup before you had installed the DS4Windows.
- A new window will pop where you see all the recent backups of your machine.
Now if you know the name of backup then type it in the search box. Otherwise, you left or right arrow to choose the version of backup when you didn’t use DS4Windows.
- After selecting your backup simply click on the Green Restore button.
After the install you will notice no DS4Windows exists in your computer now.