how to know if you’re unattractive
Every person is attractive.
Everyone is beautiful. But facial attractiveness is something undeniable. Some people are not ugly yet they believe that they are ugly. They suffer from self low confidence and do self critic. It is good before somebody concludes that they are ugly to self examine to know if its their low self esteem or its really that they are not attractive.
This is how to know if you are unattractive
You get harassed at locations like university institution while beautiful people get to be nice to them for no apparent reason and they pay attention to you.
You get called awful names by many people other beautiful people are respected and no one calls them names.
You stroll down the roads and stumble upon a group of strangers, and they tell you how ugly you are.
You don’tget to raise people’s attention and generally no one is interested in you while the good looking guys get all the uncalled for attention..
2. People openly insult you and slam you or disrespect you and tell you how ugly you are.
3. People are much less involved with you and are harsh when they speak with you. People are much less interested.
In the work place no one pays attention to you and that they live like you don’t exist it’s a sign that you are not attractive to people.
- Whether you’rea man or woman people will they will make jokes about you.
5. You continuously worried how you look and always don’t think you look good.
6. You have actually few good close friends. People might get along to you yet they are not real good close friends just because of basic politeness.
People deal with you in a different way compared to every person else. You could discover an usual evasion from every person. You could be left out from specific social occasions where every person else is welcomed to participate in.
- On social media you get very few likes or compliments over your physical looks.
- Difficulty with opposite sex. Whether it is attention, friendships or relationships, it is pretty scarce. Flirting or even simple compliments may be viewed as unwanted or creepy.
The lack of attraction from the opposite sex towards you. This is pretty clear no one wants their partner to be ugly, we look for the best features in the ones we want to be in a relationship with.
- You get nothing or few likes or compliments from social networks for your physical looks
- Hard to get an opposite sex attention, friendship or relationship. Having trouble in interesting other sex quite limited. Teasing and even straightforward praises might be deemed undesirable or creepy.
6) you do not obtain any type of praises: eye-catching people people typically obtain a great deal of praises, consequently, ugly people do not.
7) People deal with you like crap. People believe they are much far better compared to ugly people so they deal with you with a high vanity ,or they appear more positive about you.
8) People giggle when they see you, unfamiliar people for no apparent reason.
9) People look at you a great deal some pity you some are just looking at your ugliness.
If you are in a college or other institution you are not close friends with the popular guys. Those popular guys mostly are handsome / beautiful and they will have the tendency to disregard you, or attempt to associate with you minimally.
10. Generally people are much less interested in you and have the tendency to be disrespectful.
If you are single for a long time and no been asking you out or date you may know that you are not attractive.
However strange this may sound but when people dont trust you its true that most people don’t trust ugly people.
If you are a man and people wonder if you really are man or woman and vice versa then you aren’t handsome or beautiful.
You are not being treated like everyone else.