I always get this error, and it’s annoying. Have any of you guys had the same problem? What does it mean, and how do you fix it?
What Is Netflix Error Code NW 3 6 And How To Fix It?
Sign Up to our social questions and Answers Engine to ask questions, answer people’s questions, and connect with other people.
Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
There are 3 things that can cause code NW 3 6:
1. Netflix’s servers are down
2. Virtual Private Network (VPN) error
3. Configuration issues with your internet service provider (ISP), maybe Netflix is blocked from the WiFi you’re using
4. Configuration issues with the device, maybe Netflix id blocked on the device you’re using
Basically, it’s an internet connectivity issue, and to fix this error, you must fix your internet. If you already know what to fix, then great.
If not, you have these options:
1. Restarting your device.
2. Restarting your WiFi router (wait at least 30 seconds before turning it back on)
3. Clearing the cache and restarting Netflix & VPN
4. Opting for the more stable Wired Network (for applicable devices)
Usually, the error gets fixed with these, but if it doesn’t work for you, then maybe there’s a problem with your internet service provider (ISP), and for that, your only option is to call them.