Is it possible to refill Juul pods? How?
How To Refill Juul Pods?
Sign Up to our social questions and Answers Engine to ask questions, answer people’s questions, and connect with other people.
Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Yup. Surprisingly, a lot of people don’t know this.
1. Remove the mouthpiece by pushing the plastic tabs up using a screwdriver.
2. Remove used cotton pads using a pair of tweezers.
3. Clean the inside with warm water and q-tips.
4. Cut clean cotton into the perfect size for your Juul pod and put it in.
5. Clean the bottom part by removing the rubber seal (also use a q-tip for this.)
6. After placing the flavor cap at the bottom of the pod, refill it with your preferred e-juice just below the fill line.
7. Squeeze the edges and replace the rubber seal of your pod to reseal it.
8. Place the mouthpiece back onto the pod by pushing it until you hear or feel it click. Make sure that there’s no leak by blowing through the mouthpiece. If you see some leak, remove the cartridge, wipe it dry, and put it back again.
Wear nitrile gloves – the high concentration of nicotine in salt nic juices can be absorbed through your skin. Also, lay some towels on your workplace to catch any old e-juice and for easy cleanup.