how to delete all emails at once on android
I believe the question is asking if it is possible to delete multiple emails at once on your android phone instead selecting one by one.
It is of course possible to delete all emails on your android device. But it is not easy to delete all emails at once by ticking a box and hitting a delete button. That function does not exist on android
So people still believe there is a trick to do that but there is no charm. If Android developers didn’t put that function on it how can it be done? However there is always third party applications which can do what the main application cannot do. Just like you can download apps beside Google play store and install on your android phone so also apps exist to do what android email app cannot do.
Never the less there is nothing that prevents you from mass deleting your emails which is ‘near’ deleting all emails at once. It is the most east and near
To mass delete emails:
- Open the G-mail app on your android device
- From the red label up there hit the down arrow button and choose the email account you want to delete the emails.
- Now you are on your inbox. Highlight the emails you want to delete by long pressing for like two seconds.
- When you long press, you will see the email you selected by a tick appearing on your left side label.
- Repeat the action to all mails that you want to delete.
- After selecting each and every email you want to delete head up to the email header.
- Hit the delete icon represented as a bin.
- Bang all your emails are deleted in a flash.
- Make sure you know what you are doing because the delete is permanent.
Here is another way to do it
This is a simple way to clear all emails in your Gmail if you are on android,
Open the Gmail account by signing in then move to the left page with inbox etc.
Tap the button to change it to desktop mode upper right or rock bottom , maybe bottom 1st,
Here you will either check the box after you by putting a search in.
From settings filter the results from top don’t use the one that says filter next to the search.
Leave 1st 2 pages blank put the word ‘the’ within the box next to completion.
It will say say do that to those hundred also make sure , for deleting mayb incoming.
This can delete pages and pages of unwanted emails. Deletion of like 12k emails is possible.
Another way to do it is
as indicated above you cannot delete all of the emails on android at onces.
What you can do is to change the swipe actions.
Go to general settings and set swipe on. This will helps to do it faster instead of opening each single mail one by one. Hope this helps some.
For other functionality you’re trying to find, you will always submit feedback from inside Gmail itself at Settings > Send feedback. Google is monitoring this, though you will not receive a solution.
Using the browsers to delete emails en masse on phone is not helpful either. If you want to use the browser to delete emails you will have to use the tick and box selection option. This option will give you the option to select one mail at time which we are avoiding.
You can also read another article here how to delete a Roblox account, and how to delete tweets.