I’m playing Minecraft because I’m quarantined and have nothing much to do, and I don’t know how to get rid of water there. Please don’t judge if this was supposed to be simple. I’m not a gamer, just bored in quarantine 😀
How Do You Get Rid Of Water In Minecraft?
There are different ways you can use to get rid of water in Minecraft.
Here are your options:
1) Replacing water source – find the water source and replace it by placing a solid block on it.
2) Using an empty bucket – craft a bucket by placing three iron ingots in a V shape on a crafting table, with the bucket in your hand, find the water source and right-click on it.
3) Using a sponge – the sponge block only generates in sponge rooms of ocean monuments and can absorb water in a seven-block radius. When it becomes a wet sponge, you revert it to a dry sponge by smelting it in a furnace.
4) Using sand or gravel – sand and gravel are affected by gravity and will start falling if the block under them is removed. You can use this feature to remove waterlog in a deep area. Hold the sand, spam the right-click button until the hole or a deep area is filled with sand, then remove the sand using a shovel.
5) Using lava – When lava touches a water block, it turns it into stone, and if it comes in contact with a source of water, then the water source becomes obsidian.
Hope this helped.