How To Wave On Facebook
How to wave on Facebook feature is new and has replaced an older version feature namely “Nearby friends”. You can wave at your contact really easily even though it’s a new feature.
You can wave your friends by using either your computer or using your smartphone.
To wave a friend using a computer.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On the right side of your page click the chat tab to maximize it.
- Chat tab has the list of your friends that are online.
- Hover your cursor over the contact that you want to wave.
You will see a hand icon appear.
- Now click that icon and a message with the friend’s name will pop up there and tell you that you have waved your friend.
Here is what you do to wave using a smartphone. The wave feature is found in messenger. To access wave using messenger app;
- Open messenger app.
- Open the People tab.
- Click on the add contact button
There are little green dots on the right side of the list of your friends.
- When you hover the cursor on the green dots across the contact you want to wave, a hand icon will appear.
- Click on that hand.
Now you waved your friend.