With Minecraft version 1.15 shaders are very popular with the fans.
Shaders add kick in to the game interms of colors, exposure and reflection of game surroundings. Shaders are popular for Minecraft version 1.15 fans. Optifine has also seen rise in demand.
Shaders are great to achieve intense effects in the game. In order to install shaders you need to first download and install Optifine since shaders are not supported by vanilla Minecraft. So you have to download Optifine if you want to download any shader pack.
Optifine is available free to download on the internet. When downloading Optifine download the Ultra version of it, it contains the most of the features.
- Right-click to open the optifine installer.
- Open it with Java™ Platform SE binary.
- On the options select the “install’’.
- The installation of optifine will commence.
- You should see “Optifine is installed successfully.”
After that, download the shaders of your choice since there are plenty of them out there on the net.
Once you have the shader pack downloaded,
- Open “optifine” version from Minecraft launcher.
- Select “video setting” from the options.
- Then “shaders” button and click on it.
- Click on the “shaders folder” and install your shaders following the wizard prompts.
Any version of the version of shaders will work with Optifine.
Now you are ready to enjoy play your video game with shades on.