How to delete your YouTube playlist using your computer.
- Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Open the menu by clicking on the three dots on the left upper side of your YouTube window. Open Library.
3. You will have opened your Library page, now at the bottom you will see Playlists header.
4. Open and choose the playlist you want to delete. Once you open it,bit will start to play a video in the playlist.
5. Open by clicking the playlist name on top of the videos on the right side of your window. This opens an editing screen.
6. At the upper right-hand corner of the next screen, click the three dot-buttons and click “Delete” Playlist.
8. Confirm to delete playlist from the pop up. That does it and you are done.
- Open your YouTube account and log in app icon and tap to open.
- Log in to your YouTube account and open library.
3. On Playlists sub menu choose the playlist you want to delete.
4. Tap confirm and delete the playlist.
Now you have cleaned your list of playlists that need to be removed. Note that once you remove it you cannot undo the delete.